The handling of wills and estates is an area of law that requires a personal touch.
At Lefebvre & Lefebvre LLP we have extensive experience drafting wills and powers of attorney. We are here to assist estate trustees with the administration of an estate, including probate application and estate accounts.
We can advise you and your family on wealth preservation and its orderly transfer to the next generation. We offer a full range of services from the planning stage to the administration of the estate. We work closely with our clients to help develop estate plans to meet each client’s needs and wishes.
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Estate administration
- Business succession planning
- Planned giving
- Applications for certificate of appointment (probate)
- Passing of accounts for trustees, attorneys and guardians
- Guardianship Applications
- Dealing with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Tax minimization
- Estate challenges
- Claims against executors and power of attorneys for improper conduct
Contact › SENIOR PARTNER